Tuesday, 22 March 2011

I'm Back!


I'm back and hoping to start posting reasonably frequently with better content, college has been crazy but I have found some time to continue interacting with the gold making community. So what has been making me gold recently?

The Darkmoone Faire went reasonably well and with the time I put into farming the cards I was happy with the result, I ending up grossing around 100k. Card prices did drop compared to my predictions, but there was alot of competition around the server. We ended up shifting a fair few decks over to the alliance side. 

I managed to pick up all of the new JC/Enchanting recipes for around 5k each, I got the Reverberating Shadowspirit recipe for 900g! These so far haven't made me much, just a few 80g fees from barking my proffessions, but in the long run I aim to dominate my servers enchanting and cutting service as people have in the past. I find having every recipe is the only way to do this. 

I have been listening to 'The Auction House Junkies' podcast whilst working. Cold and Wes are great hosts and I'm sure they will keep it up with the brilliant and frequent content. 

I have been buying alot of Pyrite Ore for patch 4.3 where I expect epic gems will launch. Investing in this could be the difference of hundreds of thousands of gold in the first few days of the epic rush. I plan on monopolizing as many cuts as I can and I am hoping to hit my million around the time epic gems release. 

On a personal note I have been raiding alot and my guild has managed to catch up with the most progressed guild on our server. We are 3/13 and hope to get Maloriak Down in the near future. This raiding tier has been one of the favorites I have played throughout, the fights are dynamic and challenging and the experience me and my friends have played through together has been really enjoyable. 

Thanks alot for reading and I hope I can bring you another post soon! 

/Grogar

No comments:

Post a Comment