Saturday, 26 March 2011

The Joys of a Small Server.

The amount of people I hear moan about how small my servers economy is and how hard it is to make gold is amazing. Personally I love playing the auction house on a tiny server it allows for easier domination and market control. I was listening to the JMTC weekly meeting, sucks that its held at 2AM my time otherwise I would love to join, and they were discussing the elementium/obsidium shuffle. Some people on there believe it is dead and that they cant keep up with the botters, well on my server i'm lucky to find cheap ore and there is very little competition on the gem market.


There certainly is price inflation on some epic quality items and there are dry spots in the market, but a savvy gold maker can use these things to his advantage. The lack of competition means I can price my goods at huge prices and they will still sell. The elementium/obsidium shuffle certainly isn't dead on the other side of the pond! This week I have invested around 60k into Pyrite Ore and I have been buying up raid consumables and big investments, I decided with having large amounts of liquid gold I may as well fully utilize it to make the most gold I can. How are you using your big stocks of gold to make huge profits?


Thanks alot guys, and I hope you are enjoying my posts. I am still a tiny fish in a rather large pond and any comments or criticisms are greatly appreciated!


/Grogar 

1 comment: