With most people in the gold game having a small army of Alchemists what are you using them for now adays? At the start of the expansion truegold was making huge profits due to high demand from raiding guilds and low supply as most where questing through Hyjal.
Although now adays truegold prices have crashed, atleast on my server, due to every alchemist mass producing these. This 'supply push' reduced prices as there just wasn't
enough demand to keep up.
I would like to direct you to [Alchemy : Transmute Living Elements], this is what I use my Alchemists for at the moment. You need 15 Volatile Life per Alchemist per day. The way this transmute works is that it takes your Life and changes then into another Volatile
dependent on where you are.
Here is the list of zones and there appropriate elements :
Uldum - Air
Hyjal - Fire
Vash'jir - Water
Deepholm - Earth
At the moment I have both my Alchemists camped at the Ramhakhen mailbox and pump out ~30 Volatile Air per day. I mainly use these Airs for my [Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Hurricane] which brings me a pretty nice profit compared to selling my Airs raw, it also helps me shift my shards from heroics and other means.
Now dependent on your server and what markets you focus on could depend where you transmute. I would advise airs generally although if your crafting an epic item then you have the versatility to swap to whatever Volatiles you need.
I can see Alchemists being huge when the Cataclysm epic gems come, which I assume will be with 4.2, so if you want to start prepping for a huge week Alchemists and Jewelcrafters will be a necessity to own the market.
/Grogar
No comments:
Post a Comment