Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Whiptail!

Today's hotfixes brought an oncomming fix to the farm rates of whiptail in Uldum. So what does that mean for the average auctioneer, well the supply of Whiptail is going to drop massively so the price should shoot back up. A guildy of mine got there before me and spent 8k on cheap Whiptail as he was online when the change was announced. I imagine you could double your money if you got there early enough and bought it all up.


http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/158192/whiptail-respawn-rate


Now this also means that the supply of volatile life will drop, so if it's still cheap on your server consider buying it up. Whiptail are also used for flasks, so raiders maybe interested in buying them up to produce consumables. I am hoping to be using my twitter feed to announce hotfixes and incoming changes that could make you a fair bit of money!


Earlier this week I sold the Agility to Bracers recipe for 10k, 900% profit in a flip not to shabby. The Bloodied PvP Plate items have been doing well along with the buckles, although my gem Market domination has slowed down to a walk with a supply drought in ore. I'm even thinking about farming Elementium ore!


/Grogar

No comments:

Post a Comment