Sunday, 13 February 2011

Blacksmithing!


Ebonsteel Belt Buckles, Cataclysm's version of the belt enchant is really hot right now and is bringing in a load of capital for me. The mats on y server cost around 200g and I sell the buckles easily for more than double that. 

Dig out that blacksmith toon and get moving. 

Another fantastic mover for Blacksmiths at the moment is a Pyrium Weapon Chain, these babies are used by most Melee classes and hunters on there pvp weapons. They cost one mere Pyrium bar to craft and I can sell them for 150g and upwards, making ~500% profit margin for me.

Blacksmithing has been a market I have never really been to dominant in, but this week after trying out these two items I have been inspired to dive further and further into the Blacksmith Market. 

The Pyrium PvP sets I plan on trying out later this week, the demand will have died down after the surge of new 85's but I imagine they will still sell decently. 

/Grogar

No comments:

Post a Comment