Thursday, 17 February 2011

Infrastructure!

I'm out today for an interview at the University of Manchester and after my train being cancelled i ended up getting to the University an hour early. I decided to write a blog post during this time, but I couldn't think of anything to write about. I was scouring my mind for anything that makes me gold on a regular basis, it feels like I have spoken about everything.

Then after a while that lightbulb popped up and I decided that I have never spoken about the most important thing in gold making that separates the true auctioneers from the wannabes. INFRASTRUCTURE, setting up your addons and increasing your efficiency is the true talent that any gold maker is striving to master. With the proper setup even one hour of playtime per day could make you thousands upon thousands of gold. 

I have gotten to the point where I am so used to posting and cancelling the only part of my gold making routine that I have to think about is buying up items to change or flip. I am sure that I can personally improve my setup, as perfection is something you can strive for but rarely achieve.

There are a few addons I could not play the auction house if they weren't there to help. Auctioneer, TradeSkillMaster and Postal would have to be the big three, and you can find amazing TSM & Auctioneer guides on Markco's 20k Levelling Guide! Another addon that I have grown to love is BankStack, it organises my bags and bank so that I can easily find any item I need. I would seriously advise giving this a go. 

As for me I broke 400k earlier this week and am rocking forward! Hoping to see the gold cap before I start university :)

/Grogar

No comments:

Post a Comment