Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Introduction!


Hey guys, 


I'm starting this blog to hopefully feed peoples endless demand for auction house content. The current big blogs (JMTC, ColdsGoldFactory & CappedByCata) have greatly inspired me and if I could ever produce content half as good as these guys I would be thrilled.


I guess I will introduce myself, I'm Grogar and I play a goblin hunter on Scarshield Legion - EU. I have been playing my servers auction house for a few years, under the guidance of Markco and multiple other bloggers. I lead my own casual ten man raiding guild that has been around for a year or so. I am predominantly a raid leader and guild leader, gold making is the side of me where I play for completely selfish means (involving helping my guild if needed) and loose all friendship ties. I play the gem market ruthlessly and try my hardest to dominate it. 

My plans for this blog is to bring regular content that helps people and adds to the auction house community that I have grown to love. I plan to produce video guides on YouTube and small helpful tweeds. 

I will start today with a short but sweet tip I have found this week, a lot of people have been completely discounting the glyph market and so had I until a few days ago. There is such little supply you can sell a large amount of glyphs for hundreds of gold, I had a lot of glyphs left over after Wotlk and decided to try and shift my stock. After that nights raid I logged my scribe and collected 5k gold from glyph sales. ~80% of my sales where at my TSM fallback, due to no competition. So dig out those glyphs and your scribe could be a huge tool along with fortune cards :)

/Grogar 

3 comments:

  1. Definately gives you something to do while barking for fortune card sales. ;)

    Thanks for the recognition. Good luck with this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grogar, found you via twitter! I'm making good gold with my glyphs at the moment too, but also saving up for the new darkmoon faire cards!

    Good luck with your new blog, I will be adding it to my links

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, welcome to the cool club :) I stumbled over you somewhere on twitter today, gonna add you to my blog roll so I can easily come back :) lol

    ReplyDelete