Wednesday, 2 February 2011

The Obsidium/Elementium Shuffle!

Hey guys,


My Gem and Enchanting business is booming at the moment but I find myself with lashings of left over stock that I need a creative way of shifting. Hessonites, Alicites and Zephyrites rarely sell on my server and due to the amount of prospecting I do they just keep piling up. Nightstones usually fly of the shelves when there is the appropriate daily, during the Zephyrite daily is the only time that I manage to shift some of the blue gems. My question is what inventive ways have you got of shifting your excess stock? 


I will probably disenchant my Hessonites and Alicites one weekend but as you can see my Hypnotic dusts are building up too. The ways I currently sell the dust is raw in stacks of 1, 4 and 20 and as Earthen Vitality Scrolls. Have you guys found any other ways to shift your left over dust? Are there any other cheap enchants that require them and sell at a reasonable mark up? If so share them here!



I am getting close to 1650 Valor points on my warrior and I was wondering what your experiences were with the Valor Boots? I am contemplating selling a set instead of using them to start collecting my tier, how much have you guys got from these treasured 359's?


More of a point of discussion rather than a tip today, hoping for some help on these points too :)


/Grogar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grogar, I really admire your bank! I'm not half that organised, haha!

    ReplyDelete