Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Information Failure and Vendor Items.


Hey guys,

Coming at you with my second blog post. A friend of mine pointed out to me that he was selling a certain vendor item for a huge markup. I was at first puzzled as to what it could be, a new vendor item that I hadn't heard of?  

This item was our lovable [Enchanting Vellum], some of you may not know that this came to orgrimmars Enchanting vendor for 8s a piece! 

I have been selling them in huge quantities for around 4g a piece, I can only put it down to information failure. People must not know that they are avaiable. Make a TSM group and your away, perfect for low levels with small pockets! Generally all vendor items only sell due to information failure, when the consumer does not know the full availability of the product (That they are sold for cheaper somewhere else). Information is usually a god send for the Auction House Addict!
 
I plan on making a video this week for the YouTube channel which I am hoping to be a large part of this blog! Inclined to make a visual representation of the Obsidium/Elementium shuffle that is currently my main market.

/Grogar  
@Grogar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grogar,
    Another great tip are the vanishing dusts from the inscription vendor they can sell for silly money, and also the jewelcrafter's settings that come from the vendor. I've been selling a few of each every day. Hurray for free gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent been selling either of them myself! Will have to start, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete